Sometimes we get asked why choose Busy Bee over the rest?
How we are different:
- We are a small team. Corporate attitude and fitness don’t mesh very well. Sure, there can be a financial windfall for some of these businesses but the client never wins in the end. When your hour is up with them, it’s up. Do they provide you with anything outside of your sessions? Nutrition, motivation and your mental well-being is just as, if not more important than the training itself. We know you can’t be successful in one without the other so that’s why we have you covered with our holistic system of training. We make sure that our personal trainers are compensated well, while at the same time, ensuring that we keep our rates as low as possible compared to our competition.You shouldn’t have to break the bank to get a personal trainer, which leads us to our next point…
- We are more affordable. We offer some of the best rates in the industry with more services and work closely with our clients.
- We use evidence-based facts. We won’t upsell you any ridiculous products, in fact, we won’t sell you any products or quick fixes. Busy Bee believes in an all-natural holistic approach to your health.
- You get to work one on one with a registered Nutritionist with our packages. Meal plans made easy is a good option to look at.
- We offer a wide variety of training from in-home boxing to weight training and boot camp workouts.
- You can add a partner to your workout for only $20 a session. A great inexpensive way to split the costs.