Busy Bee Fitness Experts are available to get you up and exercising again throughout the COVID-19 pandemic with online virtual personal training. The combination of the approaching winter months and COVID-19 makes this a particularly challenging time to get exercise in the way we are used to. Keeping safety in mind, online training is a risk-free and effective way to keep you and your family fit. Anytime and anywhere. Training online can be just as effective with an experienced personal trainer. Start with a complimentary online assessment and consultation and give virtual personal training a try with our two-session sale.
Some advantages of virtual personal training with the Busy Bee Fitness Experts:
– As many people as you want can join in on the workouts at no extra cost.
– Risk-free exercise during the COVID-19 pandemic without the need for a gym or using other public spaces.
– Staying motivated with easy access to personal training in the comfort of your home.
– Virtual personal training isn’t limited by location. You can train whether you’re in Toronto or while you vacation this winter. You can also get a quick workout in at lunch from your office.
– Cost-effective without any membership fees.
– The most hassle-free way to workout.
What is Required for Virtual Training?
All that is required from you is a small amount of space and your laptop, tablet, or phone. No equipment on your end is required. Our online workouts are typically booked through Zoom or Skype but we are able to do facetime through most secure apps. Also included through virtual personal training is our goal-oriented nutrition planning program with our registered Nutritionist, Marlee. Outdoor personal training in Toronto is also offered at this time and sessions can be mixed together, depending on your preference. For more information on how to get started with virtual personal training, whether you’re a new or existing client, please email or call us. The online assessment and consultation can be booked through our website. We hope you all stay safe and healthy.